"I have received exemplary and consistent service from all of my Client Services partners; they approach each call and request with a sense of urgency and thoroughness."
EVP & CFO at $800 million oil field services company
Benchmarking Nonprofit Compensation
An analysis of CEO and Officer-level compensation trends at nonprofit healthcare organizations with more than $200 million in assets.
An analysis of CEO and Officer-level compensation trends at nonprofit educational organizations with more than $200 million in assets.
Public companies aren't the only ones facing increasing scrutiny. When it comes to benchmarking pay, leading executives, board members, and compensation professionals choose Equilar, the industry's most trusted, independent data source for compensation information.
- Maximize your time and budget by eliminating manual and tedious Form 990 data collection
- Comply with IRS regulations and avoid intermediate sanctions
- Review and run reports on hundreds of nonprofits simultaneously
With Insight Nonprofit
- Find similar organizations and filter by job functions
- Analyze the prevalence of governance policies and perquisites
- Download formatted Excel reports for custom data review and analyses
- Instantly verify all data points directly from IRS filings