Governance and Compliance Center
"I can't tell you how much time your products save us. We used to go proxy-by-proxy, by hand, to find the information. You can imagine how long that takes, and with Equilar, it's very fast."
Sara Holder, Executive Compensation Consultant, Intel Corporation
In the Say on Pay era, it is critical for companies to communicate effectively the alignment between executive compensation and long-term shareholder value creation. At the same time, companies must also take into consideration the pay for performance analyses conducted by influential proxy advisors, including Glass Lewis and Institutional Shareholder Services (ISS). With Equilar’s Say on Pay solution, companies are now better prepared for upcoming Say on Pay votes by analyzing historical voting results and modeling pay for performance analyses as measured by shareholders.
Learn More About Glass Lewis Pay-for-Performance Model
One of Equilar’s client success managers would be happy to conduct a customized demonstration.
Glass Lewis Grade
- A Glass Lewis pay for performance grade with up-to-date compensation and performance Information
- Access to Glass Lewis Proxy Papers and other research reports
ISS Concern Level
- Concern levels with three simulated ISS litmus tests: Pay-TSR Alignment, Relative Degree of Alignment, and Multiple of Pay Median
- Forward-looking analysis using 8-K and Form 4 data, as well as customizable user inputs
- Five-year CEO compensation data
- Short-term and long-term performance metrics and executive perquisites
- Comparison of realizable pay to total shareholder return (TSR) over1-year, 3-year, and 5-year time horizons
- Review Equilar Market Peers
- Examine the Glass Lewis Pay for Performance Methodology
- See the Glass Lewis Model