"After our tutorial session, I created, downloaded and printed a fully–formatted 3–year report for our CEO with an expanded subset of our peers;complete with color charts and graphs, no less. Our CEO was blown away when I told him that I had done it in less than 5 minutes!!!"
EVP & CFO at $800 million oil field services company
CD&A Best Practices
In an environment of increased scrutiny, companies are under pressure to create a CD&A that accurately represents their compensation philosophy. To help firms determine how best to discuss difficult topics like clawbacks and say on pay, Equilar offers the CD&A Search and Best Practices module. Using this unique tool, you can search company CD&As by keyword, or view a library of best-practice entries, curated by our research team.
With CD&A Best Practices
- Search proxy statements by keyword to see how companies address issues like clawbacks and say on pay
- Refine your search companies, using criteria like revenue, industry, market cap, and more
- Drill down directly to the source file, for unparalleled accuracy that saves hours of reading
- Read entries from a library of best-practice disclosures, handpicked by Equilar researchers for their high quality and/or uniqueness
- Increase analyst efficiency by eliminating hours of manual data entry and document retrieval
- Real SEC data extracted directly from proxy filings
- SureSource technology, allowing users to easily go to a keyword within the actual proxy statement
- Searches across industries, geographic regions, and financial metrics that are easy to create and save
- Daily updates that provide up-to-the-minute information and analysis
- A library of top disclosure examples to help with crafting your own CD&A
- Unlimited training and support